Use the settings below to get the most life out of a single charge of your Savant Select Remote:
This is quite a basic change, and you will need to teach your customers how to use the remote once these settings have been changed.
Under General > Auto-Lock you want to set this to 1 Minute
Inside the Savant app, set 'Don't Sleep' to Off
Savant Select Remote points to note:
- The hard buttons on the remote will still work when the iPod is locked/asleep
- The 'Rosie' button on the remote will turn off the zone on press and hold
- If you need to use buttons on the iPod, just press the home button and unlock
- If the Savant app is closed, a press of any hard button on the remote will automatically launch the app.
- The hard buttons will still work when the Savant app is running in the back ground on the iPod (in multitasking)