How to connect to an Emersive Router's IPSEC VPN connection:
1) Open Netwrork from System Preferences:
2) Click the + button to add a new connection:
3) Set the following Information:
Interface - VPN
VPN Type - Cisco IPSec
Service Name - Anything you like
4) Click 'Create'
5) Fill in the following information:
Server Address - The domain name, or IP address of your VPN server (Emersive Firewall)
Account Name - The username for the VPN connection
Password - The password for the VPN connection
6) Click 'Authentication Settings...'
5) Set the following Information:
Shared Secret - You will find this in your network document
Group Name - This will generally always be set to SavantNZ for NZ connections
7) Click 'OK'
8) Click 'Apply'
9) Now you are ready to connect to your VPN.